Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
My mom helped me post this recipe. These candies are like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and are fun for kids to make because you don't have to cook them. My mom and I made these together.
- 236.59 ml sifted powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine, softened
- 453.59 g dipping chocolate or 453.59 g confectioner's coating
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners' coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.
Wow!! These are wonderful! I can't believe how easy they are. I used creamy peanut butter, and dipped them in semi-sweet and milk chocolate. That way everybody got their favorite.I put them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to set. So easy and so good. Thanks for a great recipe. It will get a lot of use! :-)
Just made a batch of these for dessert. YUM! These are great! They taste just like the inside of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup. I used light peanut butter and they still tasted rich and delicious.
I made these today, and they are absolutely WONDERFUL!! I had some dipping chocolate in my cupboard JUST WAITING to be used, and I definitely picked the right recipe to use it on!! These will be a great addition to next year's Christmas cookie tray. THANK YOU!! ~Manda