1/11 Photos of Peanut Butter Balls
Ali in Cali's Note:
My mom helped me post this recipe. These candies are like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and are fun for kids to make because you don't have to cook them. My mom and I made these together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- 2Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- 3Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- 4Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners' coating.
- 5Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- 6Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- 7Place back on the waxed paper.
- 8Let stand until dry.
- 9Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: