Recipe by Ali in Cali
My mom helped me post this recipe. These candies are like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and are fun for kids to make because you don't have to cook them. My mom and I made these together.
Top Review by MizzNezz
Wow!! These are wonderful! I can't believe how easy they are. I used creamy peanut butter, and dipped them in semi-sweet and milk chocolate. That way everybody got their favorite.I put them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to set. So easy and so good. Thanks for a great recipe. It will get a lot of use! :-)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 lb dipping chocolate or 1 lb confectioner's coating
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners' coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.