Recipe by JoeFriday
A traditional family favorite at Christmas. Peanut butter and chocolate...what's not to like?
Top Review by sms2016
This recipie was FABULOUS! I have a big family and made these for Christmas, they were gone after two minutes. My sister wanted the recipie! i have tried millions of peanut butter ball recipies and this is the best one!
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 cups chocolate wafers, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and form balls about 1 inch diameter.
- Melt the chocolate wafers in a double-boiler and dip each peanut butter ball to coat evenly.
- Cool in the fridge on waxed paper lined trays.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Raisins are a nice addition! You can also substitute other nuts for the walnuts if you prefer.