Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a recipe from a friend's mother who makes these every Christmas. They are such a delicacy that they really ought to only be made once a year or so. :)
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (I like to use pecans)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons paraphin paraffin wax
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar, coconut, and nuts together.
- Drizzle in melted butter and mix well.
- Form into 1" balls and chill for at least one hour.
- Melt chocolate chip and paraphin in a double boiler.
- Roll balls in chocolate and put on wax paper.
- Chill again to set.