Recipe by dojemi
Don't shoot the messenger....I haven't made these yet but they sure looked good when Paula Deen made them. Great recipe to make with the kids. Prep time includes the 20 fridge time.
Top Review by karadale
Hi, After watching Paula Deen made this on her show, went to the grocery store and got the ingredients. My niece and nephew really enjoyed making this with me. We had fun. We'll be making this again soon. Thanx for posting. Glen of Coolidge, Arizona
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped walnuts or 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and milk together in a large bowl to form very thick mixture.
- Roll mixture in small balls about the size of a walnut.
- Roll the balls in either the crushed cornflakes, finely chopped nuts, or powdered sugar.
- Place on waxed paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes.