Recipe by Vino Girl
I looked through dozens of recipes for these here, but could not find the one that I grew up on. My mom made these every year for Christmas, and now I do, too! These are heavier on the peanut butter and lighter on the sugar than some others listed here, and they also contain graham cracker crumbs. My recipe is very vague, so I am guessing on the amount of chocolate to use, as well as the yield.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 lb butter, very soft to melted
- 1 lb chocolate, melted (I use solid milk chocolate, you could also use chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, crumbs, and butter together using a mixer until well-blended.
- Form into 1 inch balls, or whatever size you prefer.
- Chill until firm.
- Once candy is firm, dip into melted chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper and refrigerate to firm.
- Once the chocolate is firm and dry, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.