Recipe by Chris in Cocoa
You need food processor to make this. I make this in teaspoon balls for toddlers or for freezing & dipping in chocolate for Holidays and tablespoons for bigger “kids”.
Top Review by CareCook
This was really easy & my kids loved it. We used a stand-up mixer and substituted chow mein noodles for sesame seeds because that is all we had. My two year old did all of the labor & had a great time. This is a great healthy snack to have on hand. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind powdered milk in food processor. (It mixes better as a fine powder.).
- Add raisins & sunflower seeds. Process until it looks like coarse pecan meal.
- Combine peanut butter and honey.
- Stir in raisin/nut/milk mixture.
- Roll into Tablespoon size balls.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Makes 2 1/2 cups of dough.