- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 lb butter (warm)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 gulf paraffin wax block (3 in x 3 in)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla together and chill for one hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and wax in double boiler.
- After filling has chilled, form into golf ball sized balls and drop into chocolate.
- Remove with a fork or toothpick and place on wax paper. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!