Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a super peanut butter cookie recipe, if desired this recipe could be easily doubled.
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg white and vanilla and mix thoroghly.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly stir into peanut butter mixture.
- FREEZE 20 mins.
- Form dough into 2-inch balls.
- Arrange 2-inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake approx 12 mins.
- Cool on rack.
Did not care for these at all. Dough mixed up great and rolled easily, but they had an awful aftertaste. I followed the recipe exactly, although I did double it.
This is great. The balls were easy to roll and the end result was just purrrfict. That was a joke just for you Kittencal.