Recipe by Mom2Rose
If you don't have Reeses Pieces available, you can substitute M&M's for them in this recipe.
- 17 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, peanut butter, butter, water and eggs with an electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Stir in candy pieces.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets and let cool.