Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was out of eggs so I couldn't make my usual gluten free PB cookies. So I experimented and came up with this. Its not for everyone, I will admit. Its just an okay cookie. I'm posting it because I want to know the calorie count of it. :)
- 1⁄2 cup sprouts natural creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce (I used chunky but only because thats all I had)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (You might want to use a bit more... this isn't very sweet)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix everything together and drop tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet, flatten.
- Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes. The insides will be very moist.