Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good after school treat and very healthy too.
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 (7 inch) whole wheat tortillas or 4 (7 inch) spinach tortillas or 4 (7 inch) eight-grain tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped apple
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat granola (with out raisins)
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with one quarter of the apple, carrot, granola and wheat germ evenly over each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready.
- Idea **You may want to cut them in half for smaller snacks.
This is a wonderful recipe! I make a wrap like this & usually use bananas, but apples were a nice variation on such a great theme! The carrots add a wonderful crunch & I always add some cinnamon. I used natural PB (less of it since I'm watching my fat/calorie intake!), and added a little honey drizzle. Thank u for sharing this!