Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A classic flavor combination in a quick breakfast.
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Microwave apple chunks in water until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add oats, milk, and a dash of salt.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes or until oatmeal is done.
- Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and peanut butter.
- This recipe makes a fairly small serving. Feel free to double the milk and oats.