Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is beyond any dessert ever, layers of peanut butter, cream cheese, apple pie filling, and lots of other "good stuff" layered in a bowl... something similar to a trifle...this is awesome!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, plus
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip, frozen topping thawed
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, brown sugar, 1/2 cup peanut butter and butter; spoon half into a 3-quart bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping; spread half over crumb mixture in the bowl.
- Top with one can of pie filling.
- Combine icing sugar, cinnamon, and remaining peanut butter until crumbly; sprinkle half over pie filling.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Spoon into serving dishes, enjoy!