Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another recipe from my fiance and his mom! It's YUMM-O! Very easy to make!
- 6 apples
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Peel, core and slice apples and arrange in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix sugar, flour and salt.
- Cut in peanut butter until crumbly.
- Spread evenly over apples.
- Dot with the 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Bake at 375 F for 50 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream!