Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Soft and moist texture with rich taste of peanut butter and apples. No need for frosting. Almost brownie-like in texture. Simply cut into squares and serve with milk. Addictive!
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 59.14 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml self-rising flour
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 236.59 ml chopped peeled apple
- Oven@ 350.
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Beat in brown sugar.
- Add peanut butter, milk, and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour, cinnamon, and apples by hand just until combined.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a 13x9 which has been lined with greased aluminum foil.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
This was not that good.. it was okay right out of the oven, but left overnight it got gooey and not appetizing. The peanut butter couldn't really be tasted, and the apples couldn't really either, and yet I'm not even sure what it did taste like. Will not make again.
Very Good! At first I thought it was a little bland but after finishing my first piece, I kept going back for more! It's even better with tea or coffee!