susie cooks's Note:
These sound so good! From BH&G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl stir together preserves and cayenne pepper.
- 2Place 4 slices of bread on work surface; spread slices with preserves. Top with apples and bacon.
- 3Spread one side of remaining bread slices with peanut butter; place, spread side down,over the apples and bacon.
- 4Spread sandwich tops with some of the butter.
- 5Preheat griddle or very large skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches, buttered side down, on griddle.
- 6Carefully spread the unbuttered bread with butter.
- 7Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden and sandwiches are heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Apple-Bacon Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.3
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 794.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 15.0 g