Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These sound so good! From BH&G.
Make and share this Peanut Butter-Apple-Bacon Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl stir together preserves and cayenne pepper.
- Place 4 slices of bread on work surface; spread slices with preserves. Top with apples and bacon.
- Spread one side of remaining bread slices with peanut butter; place, spread side down,over the apples and bacon.
- Spread sandwich tops with some of the butter.
- Preheat griddle or very large skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches, buttered side down, on griddle.
- Carefully spread the unbuttered bread with butter.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden and sandwiches are heated through.
I made these for lunch for DH and myself. These are wonderful! Nice texture, just the right amount of sweet...perfect! I never would have thought of this combination myself, but this is definatley going to become a regular for DH and myself! Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe!