Recipe by anonymous
This is from the recipe booklet that came with my dehydrator. Makes awesome fruit roll-ups! The cooking time is the drying time.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until pureed.
- Pour mixture onto fruit roll sheets made for your dehydrator.
- Dry in a food dehydrator at 135F for 4-8 hours, or until leathery and pliable.
- Remove from sheets while still warm.
- Let cool completely, cut into desired number of pieces and roll in plastic wrap. Store in an airtight container.