I swear its good. I eat it at least once a week and have to stop myself from eating a second one. They are sooooo good. My kids like it with ritz cracker rather than bread. Amounts are approximate, if you want more or less of anything, do it. I just posted a typical serving size of each item, I never measure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread if desired. I like it lightly toasted.
- 2Meanwhile, mix the tuna and the mayo together to make tuna salad.
- 3Spread half the peanut butter on one side of one slice of bread and top with tuna salad.
- 4Spread one side of the other slice of bread with the remaining peanut butter and place it over the tuna, peanut butter side down.
- 5Cut in half if desired and enjoy.
- 6You can mix things up a little by adding some relish to the tuna or add some crunch with slices of cucumber (cucumber and peanut butter is another favorite sandwich), onion, or diced waterchestnuts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.2
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 644.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 31.9 g