Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a few of the things that can be used with peanut butter for sandwiches. Use one or two or even three different ingredients and toast, broil or microwave warm. Use any kind of bread or crackers, as well. Go nuts and have some fun! The list of ingredients is endless! This can be made with sugar-free peanut butter & sugar-free preserves on crackers & with sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate pieces or with sugar-free dark chocolate.
- 4 slices white bread or 4 slices whole wheat bread or 4 slices rye bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (regular or sugar-free) or 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (regular or sugar-free)
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, softened or 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons jelly (regular or sugar-free) or 2 tablespoons jam (regular or sugar-free) or 2 tablespoons preserves (regular or sugar-free)
- 1 -2 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey, more if wanted
- 2 tablespoons raisins, mixed in with peanut butter
- 6 slices sweet gherkins
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 8 slices bananas
- 6 slices apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery, or
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream
- 8 snipped dates
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate piece
- 2 pieces dried fruit, cut into little pieces (dried apricots, pineapples, mangoes, bananas etc.)
- 1 tablespoon dark sugar-free chocolate, pieces or 1 tablespoon dark chocolate piece
- Take the bread and toast it or leave it as is.
- Peanut butter, softened in microwave or at room temperature.
- Use any amount of the ingredients listed above.
You forgot tuna...I'm gonna post that one if I cant find it :-)