Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just had to share this recipe........they sound soooo good. Found them while searching on the web. The recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of jam for each 'treat'.
- 20 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 40 round buttery crackers (i.e. Ritz)
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter morsels
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- chopped nuts
- Spread 1 teaspoon jam on one side of 20 crackers.
- Top each with another cracker and place in freezer to chill.
- In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, melt peanut butter morsels and shortening.
- Mix well.
- Using a fork, dip each cracker sandwich into the mixture.
- Shake off the excess and place on wax paper to cool.
- Before coating hardens, sprinkle tops of crackers with chopped nuts.
- Chill 10 minutes to set.