Prep 12 mins
Cook 25 mins
Take these to a cook-out and watch them dissapear. These are very popular!
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Over low heat, melt peanut butter and butter.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour and baking powder; add to creamed mix.
- Stir in raisins.
- Spread batter in greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Cool; drizzle with chocolate.