1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Puppy Treats
1 hr 10 mins
Betty Crocker Recipes's Note:
Recipe courtesy BettyCrocker.com
My Private Note
puppy t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl stir all ingredients until soft dough forms.
- 2Divide dough in half. Using brown rice floured rolling pin, roll each half 1/2 inch thick on brown rice floured surface. Cut with 3-inch cookie cutter. On ungreased cookie sheet, place cutouts about 1 inch apart.
- 3Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until dry and golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4Store 1 week in dog treat jar, 3 weeks in refrigerator or 2 months in freezer.
- 5Tip: To dress up your puppy treats, melt 1 cup yogurt chips (available at pet stores) and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in microwavable bowl uncovered on High about 1 minute or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over puppy treats.
- 6Tip: Check with your vet to make sure that these puppy treats fit into your dog’s diet. Be sure to check the recipe for any known foods or ingredients your pet may be allergic to.
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Puppy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1066 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g