Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 20 mins
Just spied this recipe in the January 2009 issue of EatingWell. What's not to love? Only a few ingredients AND they're chocolate, peanut butter and pretzels, three of my favorite things.
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup salted pretzel, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Combine the peanut butter and chopped salted pretzels in a small bowl.
- Freeze the mixture until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Roll the peanut butter-pretzel mixture into 20 small balls, about 1 teaspoon in size each.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Freeze the balls for 1 hour.
- Melt 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Roll the frozen balls, one by one, in the melted chocolate.
- Place them back on the baking sheet and refrigerate them until the chocolate sets.