1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Potato Chips Sandwich
It's as simple as the title. I love this sandwich so much. It's really easy and great for lunch. I hope you enjoy it just as much.
My Private Note
- 1I usually toast my bread so that my sandwich is crunchy and delicious.
- 2Spread desired amount of peanut butter on one of both slices of bread.
- 3Add a generous amount of potato chips and enjoy.
- 4I usually keep the bag close by because I can never seem to get enough chips on the sandwich:).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Potato Chips Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g