Don't dismiss it until you try it. You probably have all the ingredients already! The combination is wonderful and even better if the pickles are very garlicky! A great, quick snack that is high in protein, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on on slice of bread.
- 2Assemble pickles on top of peanut butter.
- 3Top with remaining slice of bread.
- 5(Bread can also be toasted before assembly).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 807.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g