Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sounds a bit odd but, trust me, it is wonderful! You can use other types of pickles if you wish. I've heard of people who use Kosher dills. Personally, I find the sweet-tart flavor of sweet gerkins blend beautifully with the peanut butter. This recipe can easily be multiplied.
- 2 slices bread, your favorite
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 -5 sweet gherkins, sliced lengthwise
- Spread peanut butter on both slices of bread.
- Lay pickles on one slice of bread.
- Cover with other slice of bread.