This sounds a bit odd but, trust me, it is wonderful! You can use other types of pickles if you wish. I've heard of people who use Kosher dills. Personally, I find the sweet-tart flavor of sweet gerkins blend beautifully with the peanut butter. This recipe can easily be multiplied.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bread, your favorite
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 -5 sweet gherkins, sliced lengthwise
- 1Spread peanut butter on both slices of bread.
- 2Lay pickles on one slice of bread.
- 3Cover with other slice of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 859.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 12.4 g