Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had this cheesecake years ago at friends and just found the recipe tonight cleaning out some old boxes. This is so yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzels (crushed)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- 40 ounces cream cheese (5 packages)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs (jumbo)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Parchment paper should be used to cover disk then attach ring, butter the 9' spring form pan including the parchment.
- Mix pretzels and butter to form a crumb base if you like your base sweet you can add brown or white sugar to your taste.
- Bake crust at 350 for 5 minutes set aside to cool.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth add peanut butter, vanilla, eggs one at a time, and chips pour into spring form pan with crust that has cooled.
- After cake has baked at 350 for 50 to 55 minutes and centre is set but jiggly mix topping and pour onto top of cheesecake smooth with an off set knife and continue to bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Take cheesecake out of oven and set on wire rack after 10 minutes take a very thin knife around the cake to loosen the sides do not take off the ring of the spring form pan and let set on wire rack for 2 hours without touching.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours without covering before serving then remove ring and gently slide cake off the disk onto serving plate.