1 hr 30 mins
I had this cheesecake years ago at friends and just found the recipe tonight cleaning out some old boxes. This is so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels (crushed)
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 40 ounces cream cheese (5 packages)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs (jumbo)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Parchment paper should be used to cover disk then attach ring, butter the 9' spring form pan including the parchment.
- 2Mix pretzels and butter to form a crumb base if you like your base sweet you can add brown or white sugar to your taste.
- 3Bake crust at 350 for 5 minutes set aside to cool.
- 4Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth add peanut butter, vanilla, eggs one at a time, and chips pour into spring form pan with crust that has cooled.
- 5After cake has baked at 350 for 50 to 55 minutes and centre is set but jiggly mix topping and pour onto top of cheesecake smooth with an off set knife and continue to bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- 6Take cheesecake out of oven and set on wire rack after 10 minutes take a very thin knife around the cake to loosen the sides do not take off the ring of the spring form pan and let set on wire rack for 2 hours without touching.
- 7Refrigerate for 24 hours without covering before serving then remove ring and gently slide cake off the disk onto serving plate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake!
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.2
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.2 mg
- Sodium 897.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 52.7 g
- Protein 19.7 g