1/4 Photos of Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Biggies
came from a Midwest Living magazine recently..I am a big fan of huge cookies...I imagine you could use chocolate chips instead of raisins if you like..or any kind of chips..or why not both?!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grease cookie sheets --
- 2in a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and butter -- mix 30 seconds at medium speed.
- 3add sugars and beat till fluffy --
- 4add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- 5beat in dry ingredients.with wooden spoon -- stir in oatmeal and raisins.
- 6drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto cookie sheet -- 3" apart --
- 7press into 4" circles --
- 8bake at 375* for 10 minutes.
- 9cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Biggies
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 189.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 9.7 g