Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
A new twist on a great chocolate chip cookie from Nestle's chocolate chips.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Pretty good cookies. A little different; think I prefer chocolate chip cookies, but this was good for something different. They were nice and chewy which I like, but a little flat. I found it on the back of the bag as well. Thanks for posting!
This is one of the totally awesome recipes that are on the back of the bag of Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels bag. Thank you so much for posting and saving me the time. These are incredible cookies!