Recipe by LizCl
A new twist on a great chocolate chip cookie from Nestle's chocolate chips.
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Pretty good cookies. A little different; think I prefer chocolate chip cookies, but this was good for something different. They were nice and chewy which I like, but a little flat. I found it on the back of the bag as well. Thanks for posting!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.