Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich is totally addictive! It's amazing how well peanut butter and marshmallow creme go together so well on bread. I guess it would be the combining taste of something sweet and salty, smooth and sticky. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I usually can't stop with just one of these sandwiches. I sometimes have to have two. P.S. I don't use a lot of the marshmallow creme because it is so sweet. Usually a thin layer works well with any amount of peanut butter, but it's to your preference.
- 2 slices bread
- 1 (8 ounce) jar peanut butter (whatever size you have on hand)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marshmallow creme (whatever size you have on hand)
- Lay out your pieces of bread.
- Spread desired amount of peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- Spread desired amount of marshmallow creme on second slice of bread, being careful not to tear bread (this stuff is sooo good but oh so sticky).
- Put pieces of bread together.
- Take a bite; be careful to not choke because it is so good you can't pace yourself to chew or breathe lol.
I was looking for something special for a children's tea party and these fit the bill! They taste great, even for us adults! I used pepperidge farm thin white bread and cut sandwich into shapes using cookie cutters, then garnished with 3 mini marshmallows on a toothpick. Thanks for posting such a fun sandwich!
I have been eating these sandwiches since I was a little girl. I now make them for my boys and they love them.