1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jelly Wraps
Breakfast or snack on the run for the busy mom and kids
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- 2Add peanut butter.
- 3Mix well to combine.
- 4Spread about 1/3 cups mix over each tortilla.
- 5Evenly spread 1 1/2 Tbs fruit spread over top of each.
- 6Roll up tortillas.
- 7Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 508.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: