Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Breakfast or snack on the run for the busy mom and kids
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons fruit spread
- In a small bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Add peanut butter.
- Mix well to combine.
- Spread about 1/3 cups mix over each tortilla.
- Evenly spread 1 1/2 Tbs fruit spread over top of each.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Was out of bread and needed a quick sack lunch for my son. Found this recipe and it saved the day. Tastes great too. I love what the cream cheese adds to the texture and flavor of this wrap.
make this all the time. my aunt nancy's plum jelly is really great with fat free cream cheese and crunch peanut butter... mmm
Great! Quick and easy snack! I used whipped cream cheese, and homemade apple butter. Yummy! Thank you for posting :) Made for My 3 Chefs 2008