These are so cute--I always make them for the kids when we have sushi. They think they are getting what we have.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jam (pick your favorite) or 2 tablespoons jelly (pick your favorite) or 2 tablespoons preserves (pick your favorite)
- 2 slices bread
- Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of fruit spread on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.