1/6 Photos of Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These are so cute--I always make them for the kids when we have sushi. They think they are getting what we have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jam (pick your favorite) or 2 tablespoons jelly (pick your favorite) or 2 tablespoons preserves (pick your favorite)
- 2 slices bread
- 1Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of fruit spread on each slice of bread.
- 3Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 415.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 12.0 g