Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is fabulous slathered on warm biscuits for breakfast or anytime--
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry jam (or any flavor) or 3⁄4 cup preserves (or any flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- warm biscuits or toast
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 1-1 1/2 minutes, or until melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add jam, honey and syrup.
- Mix well.
OMG came to get this recipe to make it again for the zillionth time and realized I have never given it a review. Well what can I say, I keep making it so it has to be fantastic, and easy. Wonderful spread for toast, muffins, and bagles. I LOVE this recipe!!! as do my kids and grandkids. Hugz.
This was very sweet and kind of runny. After refrigeration it was still only as thick as caramel sauce. So I think it would make a good fruit dip, or ice cream sauce but not really a spread. We did like it but I think next time I will reduce the sweets by half, allowing the mixture not only to be less sweet but also thicker. Thanks.
Yum! I had this on a piece of whole wheat toast and ate it all up! Thanks! Made for the Strawberry Pactch game at Kittencalskitchen!