Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Gluten free snack bars that taste good are hard to find and expensive. Why not make your own? Sure to be a kid pleaser, these snack bars taste like peanut butter and jelly!
- 946.36 ml puffed corn cereal (GF, I suggest EnviroKidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal)
- 236.59 ml chopped peanuts
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml dried cranberries
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 177.44 ml corn syrup
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the peanut butter and the corn syrup over medium low heat until smooth and hot.
- Combine with dry ingredients and press into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Chill in fridge for a half hour, then cut into bars.
These are awesome! Fast easy and soooo yummy! I myself can't keep my fingers out of them :) I admit though, I'm serving them for breakfast tomorrow as opposed to a snack. Great way to stretch $$$ gf cereal.