Gluten free snack bars that taste good are hard to find and expensive. Why not make your own? Sure to be a kid pleaser, these snack bars taste like peanut butter and jelly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat the peanut butter and the corn syrup over medium low heat until smooth and hot.
- 3Combine with dry ingredients and press into a greased 9X13 pan.
- 4Chill in fridge for a half hour, then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack Bars (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 169.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g