Recipe by zepharum
Gluten free snack bars that taste good are hard to find and expensive. Why not make your own? Sure to be a kid pleaser, these snack bars taste like peanut butter and jelly!
Top Review by JESMom
These are awesome! Fast easy and soooo yummy! I myself can't keep my fingers out of them :) I admit though, I'm serving them for breakfast tomorrow as opposed to a snack. Great way to stretch $$$ gf cereal.
- 4 cups puffed corn cereal (GF, I suggest EnviroKidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal)
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the peanut butter and the corn syrup over medium low heat until smooth and hot.
- Combine with dry ingredients and press into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Chill in fridge for a half hour, then cut into bars.