Literary Mom's Note:
After years of experimentation, I have finally come upon the best tasting (and healthiest) way to satisfy a PB&J craving AND keep my kids healthy. Don't leave out the secret ingredient or it won't be the same. I guessimating the measurements so feel free to adjust to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread a half teaspoon of butter on each slice of bread.
- 2Spread one slice with peanut butter.
- 3Swirl jam into peanut butter.
- 4Cover with other slice of bread.
- 5Devour with a glass of milk!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 401.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g