1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter and Jelly Puffs for Small (And Big) Kids
My kids love these! They also love to help me make them. I let them put the dollops of peanut butter and jelly inside. What fun, and yummy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup jelly
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/8 -inch thickness. Using a round cookie cutter or glass 3-inches in diameter, cut circles of dough (re-roll leftover dough).
- 3Place 1/2 teaspoon each of peanut butter and jelly in the center of each circle – do not spread. Wrap dough around filling and pinch shut. Place seam side down on a greased cookie sheet. Brush tops lightly with water or an egg wash, (1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water). If desired, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top before baking.
- 4Bake for 15 to 17 minutes until lightly browned. Serve warm. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving; jelly gets extremely hot. To reheat, place in microwave oven on medium heat, about 5 seconds per puff.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Puffs for Small (And Big) Kids
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: