Prep 4 mins
Cook 2 mins
Tastes like a PB and J from your youth! try it and I know you will like it! can use any kind of berry you choose.
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- in blender, add milk, protein powder, mix on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- add peanut butter, strawberrries and splenda and mix on high for 30 seconds.
- pour in tall glass and serve.
Loved this drink. I used the vanilla whey. 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 scoop pwd. and 5 big frozen strawberries. Also, used the natural p.b. Wonderfully thick and rich. Didn't even need the splenda. Glad I found this and glad you posted. Thanks Alot~I"ll be making this alot!
turned out a bit too thick, I had to add extra milk. I also added more berries as it was a little too peanut-buttery for me.
Loved it - it helped me run a 5K this morning! Taste the PB but not the J though. Next time I'll use less peanut butter and/or add more berries. I skipped the Splenda but it was plenty sweet,and this just took a couple minutes total to make.