Recipe by D. Todd Miller
These PB&J poppers are a great alternative to a candy bar! They freeze well, and the number of servings will vary based on the size you choose to make your poppers. This recipe comes from a local newspaper.
- 1⁄2 cup smucker's natural creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup smucker's low-sugar apricot preserves (or Orange Marmalade)
- ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons minced dried apricots
- 1 cup low-fat granola
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, preserves, cinnamon, and minced dried apricots.
- Measure the mixture by about a half rounded teaspoonful.
- Roll rounded ball into granola and place in candy-sized paper cups.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.