Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this recipe and it has become our favorite pie!
Make and share this Peanut butter and jelly pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup jam or 1⁄2 cup jelly
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- Spread 1 cup of cool whip in bottom of crust.
- Spread jam evenly on top of cool whip layer.
- Mix pudding and milk till thickened.
- Add peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Fold in remaining cool whip.
- Spread on top of jam layer.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours.