Chef Bernie V.'s Note:
Kids and Adults love this rich dessert. I found this recipe in a magazine and modified it to our tastes. I hope you enjoy it as well. Graham cracker crust or Oreo crust works equally well depending on your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter together in medium bowl until creamy and smooth.
- 2Spread mixture onto the crust.
- 3Spread jam/jelly onto the peanut butter mixture.
- 4Spread Cool Whip on top of the jam, filling the pie crust.
- 5Cover and chill in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- 6Before serving, garnish with dollops of jam.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 342.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g