Recipe by Chef Bernie V.
Kids and Adults love this rich dessert. I found this recipe in a magazine and modified it to our tastes. I hope you enjoy it as well. Graham cracker crust or Oreo crust works equally well depending on your preference.
Top Review by brian48195
This was very easy to make and had an excellent taste. Very good for a quick dessert and everyone enjoyed it. I used a bought Keebler shortbread pie crust. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust or 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup your favorite jam or 1⁄2 cup jelly
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter together in medium bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Spread mixture onto the crust.
- Spread jam/jelly onto the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of the jam, filling the pie crust.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with dollops of jam.