Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
from the Pampered Chef Season's Best cookbook.
- 212.62 g package refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust)
- 59.14 ml chopped peanuts, divided
- 946.0 ml strawberry, divided
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml peanut butter
- 78.07 ml milk
- 226.79 g container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 93.55 g package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 59.14 ml seedless strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Gently unfold crusts onto lightly floured surface.
- Roll to an 11-inch circle.
- Place crust in a deep dish pie plate, pressing dough into bottom and sides.
- sprinkle half of the peanuts over bottom pie crust.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Rinse strawberries and gently pat dry on paper towels.
- Select 6 uniformly sized strawberries for garnish, slice each strawberry in half (length wise leaving stems on each half)Set aside.
- Hull remaining strawberries and slice into round slices, arrange slices over bottom of crust.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, and peanut butter with a whisk until smooth. Gradually add milk, whisking until smooth.
- Add half of the whipped topping and all of pudding mix, mix until smooth.
- Immediately spoon filling into crust spreading evenly.
- Whisk jam until smooth, pour over center of filling.
- Spread jam into a 6 inch circle.
- Using a star tip on a cake decorater, filled with remaining whipped topping, pipe rossettes around edge of pie.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pie.
- Arrange strawberries, cut side up over whipped topping border.
- Chill 30 minutes.
My family loves this pie! I make it for them often. They can't get enough
I love the idea of this pie, but the taste was just boring. It looked spectacular, though!!!