1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie
from the Pampered Chef Season's Best cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, divided
- 1 quart strawberry, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1Preheat oven to 425*.
- 2Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- 3Gently unfold crusts onto lightly floured surface.
- 4Roll to an 11-inch circle.
- 5Place crust in a deep dish pie plate, pressing dough into bottom and sides.
- 6sprinkle half of the peanuts over bottom pie crust.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Rinse strawberries and gently pat dry on paper towels.
- 10Select 6 uniformly sized strawberries for garnish, slice each strawberry in half (length wise leaving stems on each half)Set aside.
- 11Hull remaining strawberries and slice into round slices, arrange slices over bottom of crust.
- 12In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, and peanut butter with a whisk until smooth. Gradually add milk, whisking until smooth.
- 13Add half of the whipped topping and all of pudding mix, mix until smooth.
- 14Immediately spoon filling into crust spreading evenly.
- 15Whisk jam until smooth, pour over center of filling.
- 16Spread jam into a 6 inch circle.
- 17Using a star tip on a cake decorater, filled with remaining whipped topping, pipe rossettes around edge of pie.
- 18Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pie.
- 19Arrange strawberries, cut side up over whipped topping border.
- 20Chill 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 179.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix