1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter and Jelly Panini
This recipe is simplicity itself and delicious because of the heat. The panini maker puts beautiful grill lines on the bread and melts the peanut butter and jelly inside. This is as different from a regular PB&J as a scooter is from a bicycle. Try it, you and your kids will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bread (I prefer multi-grain for nutrition)
- real peanut butter (from Wholefoods of Wild Oats)
- grape jelly
- 1Spread peanut butter liberally on one slice of bread.
- 2Spread jelly on the other slice.
- 3Put the two pieces together.
- 4Place the sandwich on a pre-heated panini maker.
- 5Close the top and cook three minutes.
- 6Remove, slice in half and serve.
- 7(If you have toddlers, you might wait a minute to let the bread cool slightly for them).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Panini
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 340.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g