Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These have to be the most sinful pancakes ever! A must if you love PB and J sandwiches. Mmm...I cannot think of anything better than waking up to these babies!
- 1 cup crushed real chocolate chip cookie, finely crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup jam or 1⁄4 cup preserves, any flavor
- Beat cookie crumbs, baking mix, eggs and milk in bowl until smooth.
- Pour 2/3 cup batter on lightly greased preheated griddle, spreading to 7-inch circle. Cook on medium heat until surface is bubbly and bottom is lightly browned. Turn carefully to brown other side. Remove and keep warm. Repeat to make a total of 4 pancakes.
- Spread 2 pancakes with peanut butter and 1 with jam. Alternately stack pancakes beginning with peanut butter-topped pancake and ending with plain pancake.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Cut pancake stack into wedges; serve immediately with syrup, if desired.