These have to be the most sinful pancakes ever! A must if you love PB and J sandwiches. Mmm...I cannot think of anything better than waking up to these babies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cookie crumbs, baking mix, eggs and milk in bowl until smooth.
- 2Pour 2/3 cup batter on lightly greased preheated griddle, spreading to 7-inch circle. Cook on medium heat until surface is bubbly and bottom is lightly browned. Turn carefully to brown other side. Remove and keep warm. Repeat to make a total of 4 pancakes.
- 3Spread 2 pancakes with peanut butter and 1 with jam. Alternately stack pancakes beginning with peanut butter-topped pancake and ending with plain pancake.
- 4Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Cut pancake stack into wedges; serve immediately with syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1027.2
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 230.3 mg
- Sodium 1587.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate chip cookies