Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kids of all ages love these muffins.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together first four ingredients.
- Add peanut butter, cutting it into the flour mix with a fork, or use your food processor, until mixed and crumbly.
- Stir together the egg and milk.
- Add to the flour and peanut butter mix, folding it together just until moistened.
- Place a spoonful of batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups.
- Next, place a teaspoon of jelly in the middle of the half filled muffin tins.
- Top the jelly with the remaining peanut butter batter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until done.
These were very good but not quite sweet enough for my bunch. Next time I will add a little more sugar. They were very easy to make but be careful to cover the jelly completely with the last layer of peanut butter mixture. If you don't it will bubble out during cooking and get all over the oven! (like mine did :) Great flavor! Used grape jelly as that was all I had on hand. Oh, and they were done in 18 minutes. Thanks for a creative recipe for the old standby PB&J. ~Lana~
Just made these. Pretty good. I added 1/2 cup more sugar, 1/4 cup more peanut butter, and 1/4 cup more milk. They are really yummy warm with some butter and sprinkled sugar. I think next time I will add even more peanut butter and use good old grape jelly.
Loved these!! Hubby ate them up, and took them in his lunch to work! Thanks! Very easy to make, tasted great, and was a big hit at my house.