1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Kids of all ages love these muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir together first four ingredients.
- 3Add peanut butter, cutting it into the flour mix with a fork, or use your food processor, until mixed and crumbly.
- 4Stir together the egg and milk.
- 5Add to the flour and peanut butter mix, folding it together just until moistened.
- 6Place a spoonful of batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups.
- 7Next, place a teaspoon of jelly in the middle of the half filled muffin tins.
- 8Top the jelly with the remaining peanut butter batter.
- 9Bake for 20-30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 344.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g