Kids of all ages love these muffins.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together first four ingredients.
- Add peanut butter, cutting it into the flour mix with a fork, or use your food processor, until mixed and crumbly.
- Stir together the egg and milk.
- Add to the flour and peanut butter mix, folding it together just until moistened.
- Place a spoonful of batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups.
- Next, place a teaspoon of jelly in the middle of the half filled muffin tins.
- Top the jelly with the remaining peanut butter batter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until done.