1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Leslie in Texas's Note:
I've had this recipe for ages- it's originally from a Sunday magazine in a November 26, 1995 edition of the Ceveland Plain Dealer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray muffin tins with oil or line with paper liners.
- 2Stir together flour,sugar,baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 3In separate bowl, combine egg,1 1/4 cups milk and peanut butter.
- 4Add all at once to the flour mixture; stir until moistened.
- 5Add more milk if mixture is too stiff.
- 6Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 7Make a well in the center and add 1 teaspoon preserves or jelly to center of each cup.
- 8In a preheated 400 degree oven, bake muffins 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden,.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 245.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g