Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Jessica Seinfeld's new cook book
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter (creamy)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, pureed
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar or 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons trans-fat free margarine
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup low-sugar raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or cupcake cups.
- Beat together the peanut butter, carrot puree, sugar, and magarine with wooden spoon until well combined. Add yogurt, egg white, yogurt, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Be careful to not over mix, there will be some lumps.
- Divide batter among the muffin tin and put a spoonful of preserves on each muffin.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes until muffins tops are slightly brown and they are no longer runny in the middle.