Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or cupcake cups.
- Beat together the peanut butter, carrot puree, sugar, and magarine with wooden spoon until well combined. Add yogurt, egg white, yogurt, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Be careful to not over mix, there will be some lumps.
- Divide batter among the muffin tin and put a spoonful of preserves on each muffin.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes until muffins tops are slightly brown and they are no longer runny in the middle.